Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wanted: Not bad at all

Had an outing last night, and I saw Wanted. The cast: Morgan Freeman, Angelia Jolie, Common (one of my favorite rapper-turned-actors). It did not disappoint. There was plenty of action all through the film, so it kept me on the edge of my seat. Of course there was quite a bit of violence, which you get a lot of in action movies, but it was an entertaining ride. The movie, however, did not end at all like I thought it would. Total shock. And that made it all the more entertaining. I love a twist! The special effects remind me of The Matrix, a movie I never really understood, but it was fun to watch. I could get a much better grasp of the plot with Wanted, which gives it some points with me. So, all-in-all, you should go see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Star Wars? anybody? See tolerable violence. I did see Hancock. I am waiting on a sleeper movie. Nothing seems interesting