Saturday, December 27, 2008

Vacation

I feel so bad that I have not blogged since November. Has life been that busy for me? Not really. It's not that hard to sit down for 5-10 minutes and write some thoughts down. It just hasn't been a priority. I must be pretty bored, because I started my vacation on Christmas Eve. I'm not even half way through it, and I'm blogging. I'll go back to work on January 5th, so I have a good amount of time to sleep in, read, shop, hang out with my retired parents, do laundry...stuff that I do not have much time to do when I'm working. So, I'm really thankful for this time I have off. Luckily, the policy at the company I work for is to use it or lose it [vacation] :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well I am looking forward to more Dorian blogs! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Miss you!